IndusInd bank being a private bank, it’s a really unexpected situation for a new bank account owner to think about maintaining a zero balance in his/her private bank’s account and more if it’s created easily online without visiting the branch.
IndusInd is also famous for providing its users with a customized account number. IndusInd was established in 1994.
With over 2 million visitors on their website, they have stabilized their online system. Beginning with the features.
The features that IndusInd provides exclusively to it’s zero balance account users is here like –
- Custom bank account number digits
- No minimum balance required
- Customers get access to free Rupay Card to use at ATM’s
- Free fund transfers
- Free passbook and checkbook
There are many benefits to opt-in IndusInd bank, but without telling the limitations could be an incomplete piece to digest for the readers. So they are-
- Upto 5 transactions on ATM and branches in a month.
- Annual fees may be applied to the ATM card as per the bank charges.
- More than 5 transactions can convert zero balance into a regular savings account and a minimum amount needs to be maintained or a penalty will be applied.
- It requires an initial deposit but can be withdrawn after the account creation.
Now the next part is who actually can create zero balance account in IndusInd bank and what is the eligibility of this scheme, here are the details below –
- Zero balance accounts are not for NRI’s
- The account owner needs to be at least 18 years old.
Charges that you need to know before creating this account, as this article involves creating an account online, the exact amount needed to be present in your another account to transact such as –
- Instant Funding – Rs 20,294 (Debit+Initial) Withdrawal amount – Rs 2,0000 [zero balance]
- Premium Debit Card – Rs 1,180 (Debit) Withdrawl amount – Rs 0 [zero balance]
- Indus Privilege Online – Rs 10,294 (Debit+Initial) Withdrawl amount – Rs 10,000 [regular savings]
Download the charges levied on all type of transactions, get this PDF copy to know more.
Let me tell you to arrange all the documents beforehand so that you can arrange these beside to create your zero balance account instantly online.
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Pan Card Number
- Phone number
- Account number of your choice (chose in mind)
After knowing all about the IndusInd bank details on zero balance account, there is another query on what is the interest rates that it provides? and the answer is upto 3.75% per annum as usual.
Please read all the steps carefully below to create an account successfully with IndusInd Bank online-
Visit the website first
After visiting IndusInd Bank’s small account page.