HSBC in whole is known as Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (full form). It is based in India too, started it’s operations in 1855.
HSBC has an account number digit of 12 digits. RTGS in full form is a real-time gross settlement is an electronic fund transfer method that HSBC has also incorporated with its banking products.
Transactions made are during the day might take at least 5-6 hours to process because a one-time transaction of all takes up fewer resources and prevent the server from being used repeatedly. Here in this article, I will show you how to fill it up and the process to initiate this request.
What is the maximum beneficiary adding time ?
Adding beneficiary can be troublesome for the fastest fund transfer as adding it to your bank might take up to 24 hours to simply safeguard your account from being hacked and it takes the bank to verify it’s authenticity.
However, the through process done via online/offline is an automated operation. In short, it is a digital security measure.
What are the RTGS time limits ?
According to the RBI, the new timings have been implemented are from 7 am to 6 pm. But as per the details provided by HSBC bank, that is *only provided for this 31st march 2020 is
- *Extended Mobile Banking – 5:55 pm to 7:55 pm
- *Extended Internet Banking – 5:55 pm to 7:55 pm
This indicates that the RTGS time is extended for this date 31st march and not for other days in a month.
Note: 1st April 2020 is an annual closing of bank and mentioned as a scheduled holiday, the requests made offline will be processed on the next working day and NEFT transfers will be processed as usual.
Prices set on RTGS transfers
Charges that are effective from 1st july 2019 that are
- From 2 lakh to 5 lakh – Rs 19
- Above 5 lakh – Rs 44
For premier HSBC banking, RTGS transfers are free. One thing to note here is there are two types of transfer limits one is pre-designated and the other is non-designated.
What are the restrictions to be followed to send fund ?
There is a specific limit that needs to be checked i.e 2 lakhs must be transferred at least to process this. The pre-designated and non-designated limits can be changed as per by the user, the limit is up to 15 lakh/customer/day.
For transfers over 15 lakh, the customers have to visit the bank for the outward transfer.
Things required for filling up form fields
The details that need to be arranged before to directly input these details from these documents here
The list below is for the sender’s (who is going to send this funds)
- PAN Card – This is required and if not then download this Form 60 as an alternative if you don’t have a PAN card. More information can be found here on this Indialends website.
- PassBook – Here the details like the address, name, phone number, account number from which the funds are debited.
The details below should be taken from the beneficiary (receiver)
- Beneficiary name
- account number
- IFSC code
- Branch name and address
- Bank name
How to fill the complete form ?
Note this form is completely computerized means the PDF is completely made editable for every individual. The PDF has an input for every field.
However, you don’t need to worry i will explain all the details below –
- First, below the RTGS/NEFT Transaction Request Form, give the current date in numbers then select any RTGS or NEFT that you want, now write the amount in number like this 2,00,000 and paise 00 as well as write this in words like 2 lakh any amount that you want this is only an example.
- Now, for the beneficiary details fill the receivers name, account number twice for verification, IFSC code of the receiver, bank name followed by branch name and address. Then select whether the receiver’s account is NRE i.e Non-Resident Rupee check if the person is a non-resident of India.
- Next, it is applicant details that are of the sender’s details like name, PAN card number or don’t have, check the field, fill, and attach this form 60. Then the address, phone number, account number of the bank, check the box if the sender is resident of India, and select the account type as savings or current. Enter the cash amount, cheque if submitted it’s number and the date, and also mention the purpose for sending this amount to the receiver in words
- Select all the declarations below and proceed. Don’t fill the “For bank use only“.