In today’s world, as technology is upgrading banks also upgraded their systems and working efficiency. They have developed several methods to check any Indian bank balance to check account in a secure manner.
In this article I will show you various methods and tactics to save your time because now government too encourage e-governance.
Don’t worry about your security you are fully secured if you follow up with this article.
While following up with this article we will be covered with range of knowledge about
- Net Banking
- SMS alert
- Customer service
- Monthly statement
- Mobile app
- And even with visiting a branch for serious issue.
And Lastly, there is a bonus method of checking any Indian bank account balance online without any hassles.This was introduced some years back for online smart transaction.
So let’s get Started with the Indian bank to check balance
In India there is a roughly about Main 39 banks around India. So we gonna write down the banks below this. Stay Tuned-
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Bank of Maharashtra
6. Canara Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. Corporation Bank
9. Indian Bank
10. Indian Overseas Bank
11. Oriental Bank of Commerce
12. Punjab National Bank
13. Punjab National Bank
14. State Bank of India
15. Syndicate Bank
16. UNO Bank
17. Union Bank of India
18. United Bank of India
19. Axis Bank
20. Bandhan Bank
21. Catholic Syrian Bank
22. City Union Bank
23. DCB Bank
24. Dhanlaxmi Bank
25. Federal Bank
26. HDFC Bank
27. ICICI Bank
28. IDFC First Bank
29. Induslnd Bank
30. Jammu & Kashmir Bank
31. Karnataka Bank
32. Karur Vysya Bank
33. Kotak Mahindra Bank
34. Lakshmi Vilas Bank
35. Nainital Bank
36. RBL Bank
37. South Indian Bank
38. Yes Bank
39. IDBI Bank
So Lastly we finished getting an overview over the banks that we are goanna cover up for – Indian Bank Balance check Steps and Methods.
|Bank Name||Customer Service||SMS balance|
|Allahabad Bank|| |
1800 57 22 000
|send SMS to|
|Allahabad Bank |
|Andhra Bank||1800 425 1515|| Just give |
miss call to
you will get
|Bank Of Baroda||1800 102 4455|| Just give |
miss call to
you will get
|Bank of India||1800 22 0229|| a. BAL <SMS |
b. BAL <SMS
In „a‟ above,
| BOI Mobile|
|Bank of |
|1800 233 4526|| |
|Canara Bank||1800 425 0018||SMS to 5607060 |
| Canara Bank |
|Central Bank of |
|1800 22 1911||BALAVL |
|1800 425 3555|| |
SMS <Activate pin
number> to 56767
| Corp EASE|
|Indian Bank||180042500000|| BALAVL to |
|Indian Overseas |
|1800 425 4445|| BAL /space/last |
4 digit Account
|Oriental Bank of |
|1800 180 1235|| ACBAL 14Digit |
|1800 180 2222|| BAL /space/ 16 |
|State Bank of |
|1800 425 3800|| SMS “BAL” to |
|SBI Anywhere |
|Syndicate Bank||180030113333|| SMS “SBAL” to|
|UCO Bank||1800 274 0123||UCOBAL <mPIN>to|
|Union Bank of |
|1800 22 2244|| UBAL sent to |
|United Bank of |
|1800 345 0345|| SMS ubal |
| United Mobile|
|Axis Bank||1860 419 5555||SMS BAL(acc_no)|
|Bandhan Bank||1800 258 8181|| SMS BAL(acc_no) |
|Catholic Syrian |
|1800 266 9090|| SMS BAL(acc_no) |
|City Union |
|044 7122 5000|| BAL <cust_id>|
<MPIN> and send
|CUB MOBILE |
|DCB Bank||1800 209 5363||SMS “BAL” to|
|DCB Bank |
|0487 661 3000||call |
to get instant SMS
with your account
|Federal Bank||1800 420 1199|| SMS|
|HDFC Bank||1800 266 4332||SMS “bal” |
|HDFC Bank |
|ICICI Bank||1800 103 8181|| SMS IBAL to |
| iMobile by|
|IDFC First Bank|| 1860 500 9900||SMS |
<Last 4 digits
of account no.> to
|IDFC Bank |
|IndusInd Bank||1860 500 5004||SMS “BAL” to |
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank||1800 1800 234||Call |
|J&K Bank |
|Karnataka Bank||1800 425 1444|| Call|
|KBL MOBILE |
|Karur Vysya Bank||1860 200 1916|| call to|
|022 6600 6022|| Call to|
1800 274 0110
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank||1800 425 2233|| Call to|
|Nainital Bank||1800 180 4031|| BAL <16 Digit |
|No bank app|
|RBL Bank||1800 123 8040||Call to |
1800 419 0610
|South Indian Bank||1800 425 1809||Call to |
| Yes Bank||1800 1200|| SMS|
|IDBI Bank||1800 209 4324||SMS |
BAL CUST ID PIN
IDBI Bank GO
Let’s talk into this a bit deeper.
Follow steps to check Balance using Net-Banking
By following this method,you need an access to a PC for better working.PC is recommended for this step as we are going to follow up with these methods using
- www.bank-name.co / www.bank-name.com / www.bank-name.co.in Here bank-name is referred to as the specified bank name that you have.
For example https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- After visiting the (assuming every site similar) website bank-name net banking, option will be present on the right side of the official site on tapping the option online banking.
- A popup will display on the next screen which will display many other innermost option in which we are supposed to click on the option “Retail User Login” which will open another web page containing the option “CONTINUE TO LOGIN”.
- A new web page opens and displays two Text field required to enter your internet details like your User Id and Verification.
- After the Id matches and verification is finished the dashboard is opened.
- Lastly, you can now check your any Indian bank account balance online.
Check details of Bank Balance using SMS Alert
By following this method,you need an access to a mobile phone having sim to send SMS to get an routine alert about the balance including debit and credit information to ensure the security of your bank balance.
NOTE: This step charges some money annually for getting this service. This may charge from bank to bank around 1-5 rs / month.
- This step is followed by typing a number format.For example: Taking a format of axis bank SMS BAL(acc_no) to 5676782
- Here you have to type the same format on your phone through messaging in which SMS BAL has to be in capital letter.
- After writing give your account no. followed by SMS BAL, giving a space between.
- On the “write message” write SMS BAL(acc no)
- Then write the no provided from bank such as taking 5676782 for axis bank on the text-field “Enter recipients”.
- Send message from the registered mobile number linked with the same bank.
- Lastly, you are subscribed and able to check your any Indian bank account balance online.
Check Bank Balance using customer service
By following this method,you need an access to a mobile phone having sim to call to bank customer care number to get info on balance.This is the most easiest and independent but time consuming method.
NOTE: The caller to whom you called might ask you for some basic information to verify you but not your sensitive data.
- Just taking an example from the table , taking Indian bank customer toll free number as 1800 4250 0000
- Type the number in calls and call the number from the registered mobile number to facilitate your account verification.
- While calling, an automated call receiver may make you wait until their executives receive the call.
- After the automated call the executive may receive your call and ask for your identity for verification of the bank account owner.
- After that you are free to go ask to solve your problem.
Steps towards checking Balance using ATM
By following this method,you need to carry a debit card along with you to the ATM machine.This is may be a complex method for beginners but after 2nd time usage it’s easy to handle.This may charge you some rupee if you swipe your card in different ATM machine other than your bank’s ATM machine but in some banks it may not even charge you.
- Make sure,that your ATM card is activated or will initiate activation at the time of insertion of the card.
NOTE: Please remember your four digit pin number before arriving.
- Make sure you insert the card inside your bank’s official ATM machine to avoid further extra cost.
- After the insertion of card, it would display some list of options such as balance
- You should click on the “balance” to proceed
- Then select it to get to see your balance or you may print it out from the “print” option displayed.
Check monthly statements to get transaction along with balance details
By following this method,you need a passbook provided by the bank get info of your bank balance.This is the also a easiest method.There are two methods to update it, it completely depends on you weather you chose to save time or to waste time.The methods are as follows:-
- Updating passbook from the bank branch.
- Updating passbook from automatic Passbook Printing Machine.
So proceeding with “Updating passbook from the bank branch”.You don’t need anything other than passbook to carry along with you to the bank branch
If we proceed with “Updating passbook from automatic Passbook Printing Machine”.We need to follow this:-
- The automatic Passbook Printing Machine pops up with a language selection generally “English” or “Hindi”.Proceeding with this.
- The machine asks to insert the passbook correctly and boom you are good to go to update your balance statements.
Mobile apps to replace the way of checking balance online
- Proceed with user registration, that all credentials are provided in passbook such as account number,registered phone number etc.
- Or if you have already registered just tap into application and you are ready to go.
- A dashboard will show your full account balance.
Visit a branch for account balance enquiry of any Indian bank
By following this method you are good to go they can inform you all the details and every transaction without doing anything by self. But you need to spend more time to stay at their branch to get details.
BONUS METHODBy BANKSFORYOU.COM
Last but not least to check balance using UPI
This method is the most efficient and easiest method to check balance online without any complication These consists of apps that facilitates direct bank to bank transfer.Some of the popular apps are Google Pay, Phone Pay etc.
NOTE: To use UPI you must have the registered sim card with the same phone where the account is present.
- Just register your account by selecting your registered sim card with the bank.
- Then the rest verification will be configured by the app itself.
- Then after the account completion, scroll down to a option called “CHECK BALANCE”
- It will ask for the 4 digit UPI pin
- Bank account and last four digit of your account along with account balance will be displayed.
At last we have came to conclusion, where we have learnt about how to deal with the table data by different definition.If i missed any of the bank that you believe should update please reply and comment us on your desired bank.The database is large but not enough large to fulfill the requirement of every individual.
Or if you face some issues please do contact us.
- How to check indian bank balance ?
There are different types of methods by which you can check Indian bank balance , are as follows :-
Ans:- Access the main site INDIAN BANK then go to “LOGIN FOR NET BANKING” and select for individual, type the id and password respectively.
- SMS Alert
Ans:- Type in messaging BALAVL to
94443-94443 to get notification.
- Customer service
Ans:- call to 1800 4250 0000
- Mobile App
- How can i check my account balance online in andhra bank ?
There are around three types of methods to check your andhra bank account balance online, are as follows :-
- Netbanking Ans:- Access the main site ANDHRA BANK and move over the right side of it, select “Internet Banking” and a side way will show some option in which choose “Retail Login” will open a new window.Click “Continue to Net Banking” next window will show up the window to enter id and password.That’s it!!!
- Mobile App Ans:- AB TEJ
- UPI Ans:- UPI is the easiest option among these to just check balance using Phone Pay , Google Pay etc.
- How to check canara bank account balance ?
The methods consists of online as well as of SMS and customer help too.The methods are as follows:-
- Netbanking Ans:- Access the main site CANARA BANK and hover over to the header part and click “Login to NetBanking” a , new window will be popped up.Fill up the Login form and start checking your balance.
- SMS Alert Ans:- SMS to 5607060 with userid and MPIN
- Customer Service Ans:- Call to 1800 425 0018
- Mobile App Ans:- Canara Bank Mobile Banking
- How to check balance in bank of baroda ?
The methods intended for all types of users and provided in different number to identify and apply methods according to user choice, the methods are as follows:-
- Netbanking Ans:- Access the main site BANK OF BARODA and click “Retail User”. A new window will open which will tell you to input user id followed by password respectively to check account balance.
- SMS Alert Ans:- Just give miss call to 8468001122 you will get balance details.
- Customer Service Ans:- Call to 1800 102 4455
- Mobile App Ans:- Baroda mPassbook