Karnataka Gramin Bank (कर्नाटक ग्रामीण बैंक) KGB is a Rural Bank and its Headquarters are located in Bellary. Sponsored by Canara Bank. Karnataka Gramin Bank has over 1121 Branches all over India.
The bank was established on November 1, 2012, also the bank merger or amalgamation are Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank (Sponsored by Canara Bank with Head Office at Ballari) & KaveriGrameena Bank (Sponsored by State Bank of India with Head Office at Mysuru) and situated in Gandhinagar.
Alongside the balance check using SMS, toll-free number, ATM or missed call also check your Karnataka Gramin Bank IFSC Code.
Karnataka Gramin Bank balance enquiry using Missed Call Alerts
Note: Missed call balance SMS will only be sent to the registered users only.
Getting a balance or enquiry is easy with just a missed call from your registered mobile number. Here are step-by-step solutions to this –
- Give this number 9 0 1 5 8 0 0 7 0 0 a call and disconnect it after it rings.
- Now wait some time for the SMS because banks typically need some time to send the message. Now you will simply receive an SMS from the bank with the balance remaining.
Karnataka Gramin Bank balance enquiry through SMS
Note: Missed call balance SMS can be sent only from the registered mobile number.
- Type BAL
and send it to 9015 800 700
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number with the account number and the balance.
Karnataka Gramin Bank balance enquiry through Email
The email id of the bank is [email protected].
Sometimes, when there is no other option to get the bank balance you can request your bank to send an email about how to get the balance. Here is one demo that you can copy, make changes and send to the bank’s email.
EmailTo: Karnataka Gramin Bank
Subject: Regarding the balance enquiry
I am writing to inquire about how I can check the balance of my account [account number] at your [bank branch]. I have been unable to request my balance through SMS, and I was wondering if there are alternative methods available. Could you please provide me with information on the available options and the steps to follow?
Thank you for your assistance.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Contact Page through the website
Every bank has its official website and it is listed here too so that you can easily visit the site.
- Visit the website – https://karnatakagraminbank.com/
- Now scroll below at the footer generally you can find the contact button.
- Now all the related contact details are mentioned here to contact Karnataka Gramin Bank
Balance enquiry using ATM services
- First, insert your ATM card into the ATM Machine.
- Now select your language which can be any English or हिंदी
- Enter any number between 10 and 99 eg. 11, 29, 80 and click save
- Enter your 4-digit ATM pin
- Now click on BALANCE INQUIRY
- Next, click on the Savings option
- Lastly, your balance will be shown on the screen.
Some quick details of Karnataka Gramin Bank
|Bank Name||Karnataka Gramin Bank|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 102 5250|
|Address||Head office, Post Box.No.55, 32, Sanganakkal Road, Gandhinagar, Ballari-583103, Karnataka, India.|
|Board Members||Chairman – Sri. Shreenath H Joshi, General Manager – Sri. A. Muralikrishna|
|Official App||KaGB mPay|